Foreign candidates applying for admission to study
2. Foreign candidates should register in the System of Online Registration for Studies (IRK), fill in (enter) only personal data and pay a recruitment fee (PLN 85).
3. Foreign candidates qualified for admission to study must submit the following documents:
- a personal questionnaire (printed from the IRK System of Online Registration for Studies),
- a secondary school graduation certificate - candidates to first cycle (BA) studies (original document together with apostille and their translation*),
- a higher education diploma (MA, BA or long-cycle) - candidates to second-cycle (MA) studies (original document together with apostille and their translation*),
- a health certificate (the original document together with its translation*) stating that there are no objections to study a selected field of study/specialization,
- a copy of an ID (e.g. passport or residence permit) confirmed on the basis of the submitted original document or other document certifying the candidate’s identity,
- an application for the issue of Electronic Student ID [a color photo: JPG, 300x375 px (20x25mm), 300 dpi],
- a foreign language declaration (downloaded from IRK) – only when a foreign language course is obligatory from the first year of study,
- a document of proficiency in Polish,
- a certificate, diploma or other document certifying graduation from a secondary education school abroad where English was the language of instruction, or one of the documents certifying proficiency in English, in particular: TOEFL Certificate – minimum 84 points (IBT); TOEFL Certificate – minimum 510 points (PBT) and additionally minimum 5.5 points (TWE), or IELTS Certificate – minimum score - 6.0.
*Documents should be translated by a Polish sworn translator registered in the list of sworn translators of Ministry of Justice, or
- a sworn translator registered in any Member State of European Union (EU) or European Free Trade Association (EFTA) – parties to the European Economic Area Agreement, or Member States of Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), or
- a Polish consul in the country where the documents were issued, or
- an accredited embassy or consulate of the country which issued the documents or in which educational system the school operates located in the territory of Poland.
The following documents will be considered in the recruitment procedure:
– diploma confirming the completion of the first degree studies, second degree studies or uniform master degree studies in the field of pedagogy or other fields in the social science or humanities.